The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) isn’t just preventing cruelty to animals…it’s also preventing anything funny from happening on its Twitter feed.
This tweet should’ve ended at “puppy mill,” but, instead, ASPCA ruined the funny by jabbering on about “Carson.”
And then, ASPCA tweeted this dud:
Uh, yeah, I will not be “RT’ing” this unfunny stinker.
@ASPCA is a dog-gone, purr-fect twitter feed to unfollow.
- tacotraionna12345 likes this
- lexireed101 likes this
- jjsguy likes this
- juansicksunnuvabitch reblogged this from comedycentral
- wtvrmaycome likes this
- melindaaa3 likes this
- lemederpingaround likes this
- loveforthesoul11 reblogged this from comedycentral
- howtodothecharlestonpanda likes this
- iluvashleypurdy likes this
- deepstars1 likes this
- jessssbrennan likes this
- teens-posts likes this
- oranjessica likes this
- spaceshiptoawesome reblogged this from comedycentral
- sleepintheshade likes this
- mycelebrityfantasy likes this
- comedycentral reblogged this from thejeselnikoffensive
- thejeselnikoffensive posted this